Hi,

I have a list that I run that is having moderation
problems.  While I have turned on all of the correct
moderator options, certain addresses seem to be
alluding the system, and it's causing a lot of
problems.  I think I have tracked the cause to '+'
characters being used in people's email address.

For example, say the email [EMAIL PROTECTED] is subscribed
to my list.  I checked the "mod" box, and I set in
Send Filters the option that all people on and off the
list  must get moderator approval before posting.  If
[EMAIL PROTECTED] emails my list, he will get held and
I'll have to approve it.  However, often times people
on my list use an address like [EMAIL PROTECTED]  These
emails go straight through and post to the whole list.

Right now everybody on the list is seeing unsubscribe
and admin requests, and it's REALLY annoying.  It's
caused a mass unsubscribe, and it's practically out of
control.  Does anybody please know how to fix this?

Mets