Hi!
Just a quick note to say thank you once again to Mark and everyone else.
I sincerely appreciate the support, guidance, and advice and have a tremendous
amount of respect and admiration for you gurus.
Most of the time we tend to post to this list with our problems and I thought
it would be refreshing to report a successful outcome, something positive
instead.  With persistence, a great deal of online research, and the help and
advice from this list
I was ultimately able to overcome the obstacles in my way and now have a
mailing list up and running.
Granted I still need to pretty it up, as far as the web interface and default
text, but the important thing was it be functional.
Thanks again to everyone for your help!
Dov