Hi there,

Mark Sapiro pisze:

I have analized MTA's logs and they have really been sent twice as
 separate messages although I requested subscription only once.

How did you request subscription? Did you send an email to eu.ppl-request, and if so, did it contain two subscribe commands, one
 in the subject and one in the body?

Time to call it a day! Did the previous version of Mailman (2.1.9_x) only checked body for subscription commands? The fact of the matter is that indeed I had the word subscribe in both the message subject as well as in body...

Anyway, thanks for your incredible support Mark!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
www.lc-words.com