I know this has been covered alot and I do see alot of talk in the archives, but I am new to the whole, mailman/postfix/apache/redhat world and the instructions are not clear to me because of that. Is there anyone out there that has the actually settings and what files to change in postfix, apache, mta, and whatever to get virtual domains to work. Am I to understand that if I had a list called [EMAIL PROTECTED] (our domain) and I want a virtual domain to go with it called [EMAIL PROTECTED] I can get this to work?