Am 09.06.2008 um 10:16 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

I installed mailman. I created a mailing list to test if mailman works
fine or not. Well, mailman seems alsmot to work but there is just a
problem.

Let's assume, I have a mailing list : "test". And the mail used for this
mailing list is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", the members have to send
their mails at [EMAIL PROTECTED], sure, this email exists, but if
a member sends a mail to this address, the mail sticks with the folder
of the email (/var/spool/vmail/lists.mydomain.tld/test/new/), and so the
email is not distributed to the list.

I didn't find a solution, I think this  is a problem with the
configuration... Any ideas?

Obviously, you did not configure your MTA (Sendmail, Exim, Postfix) to forward those mails to Mailman. Instead, the mail is delivered to the correspondent maildir in /var/spool. Mailman integration for various MTAs is described here:

http://www.list.org/mailman-install/mail-server.html

Cheers
Stefan
--
Stefan Förster     http://www.incertum.net/     Public Key: 0xBBE2A9E9
Mac OS X: Eating ~/.signature files since 2003.