Allan Odgaard wrote:

If others should run into this problem `reject_unknown_recipient_domain` was the setting I had to disable in Postfix’s `smtpd_recipient_restrictions`.

We run postfix on python.org. This option is not disabled on our machine, because we have a separate copy of postfix listening on a different port on the localhost IP address, and this copy of postfix disables all that anti-spam/DNS checking, etc....

It is not necessary to recommend to others that they disable this feature on their copy of postfix. Instead, you should be recommending to them exactly what I recommended to you, which was to run a second copy of postfix with all checks disabled and have Mailman deliver to that second copy of postfix.

--
Brad Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>