David Hláčik wrote:

I am using mailman script called from cron /usr/lib/mailman/cron/gate_news
to synchronize mails between our company private only news server  (INN) and
our company mailing list.

When mail is gated from news to mailing list - news: header is not removed,
mailing list headers are added.

Unfortunately this scenario causes problem with users using great most
perfect in the world client Microsoft Outlook 2007, or Windows Mail :).

You can remove this header (or others) by adding the line

                del msg['news']

(the case of the header name is not important) to cron/gate_news so it becomes

                if found_to:
                    del msg['X-Originally-To']
                    msg['X-Originally-To'] = msg['To']
                    del msg['To']
                msg['To'] = mlist.GetListEmail()
                del msg['news']
                # Post the message to the locked list

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        The highway is for gamblers,