Melinda Gilmore wrote:

>I have screwed up my mailman somehow that when I sent an email to a
>individual account on the server (spot) the mail is going to me (gilmore.126
>instead of the spot account.   Is it possible there is some mailman config
>that you can change an address that this could have happened.  I know I was
>fooling around with the server, and was wonderng if it is possible that I
>messaed up the site admin address.   Does anyone know where that setting is?

I think we may need more information. I understand you to be saying
that if you send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] that it is
delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is Mailman involved? Are there any Mailman headers in the message you
receive?

In any case, here are some possibilities.

spot's home directory contains a .forward file with
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (or just "gilmore.126") in it.

There is an alias in the MTA's aliases of the form

spot: gilmore.126

You created a Mailman list named spot with you as a member.

You munged an existing list alias of the form

list:  "|/path/to/mail/mailman post list"

to be something like

spot:  "|/path/to/mail/mailman post list"

instead.

What are the full headers (including all Received: headers) of the
message you receive?

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        The highway is for gamblers,