On 7/3/08, Nitin Bhadauria wrote:

 My list administrator disable list archiving by mistake from last three
 month and now he want them back.

 As we know mailman save mails in mbox formate and from that file it
 generate archive regularly.

Only if archiving is turned on. If archiving is turned off, then the mbox files are not kept, and no archives are created.

 So i take all the mails that we want to upload on the list and save them
 in mbox format and generate archive manually with the help of 'bin/arch'.

 It dose work it generate archive of those three mount on the list there
 are some problem in the archive mail there attachment are not working and
 some mails lost there body and some text are unreadable.

That's normal. When you try to take messages after they've been munged and re-build an mbox format "raw" archive to be processed by bin/arch, there's going to be some strange problems. There's just no way around that, since the original content has been forever lost.

--
Brad Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>