Brad Knowles wrote:
That's fine for an unofficial group, but did you contact the maintainers of the Mailman project to get approval to use the graphic?

Well, I didn't specifically ask permission ... but I kind of assumed that, since Mailman is GPL, the logo fell under the same license.

The Official Mailman group for LinkedIn is at <http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/134678/7C9AFD40B231>. As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to keep your unofficial group if you like, but this one will be maintained by me and others who provide official support for the Mailman project.

If I knew the group existed, I would not have created mine. LinkedIn really needs to get their act together and create a group directory or search function.

I assumed that such a group did not exist because I found Barry's profile on LinkedIn and didn't see such a group reference on his profile.

david