On 10-Jul-08, at 12:36 PM, McNutt Jr, William R wrote:
I have two users, one of whom is my boss, whose messages are not showing
up on the list.  Instead, I get an "uncaught bounce notification" with
the message attached in my mailman_admin box.

Are they, perchance, sending to [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Some mail clients seem to pick up the wrong address if you hit reply/ reply-all to an existing message, and anything that goes to -bounces is treated as a bounce.

Get them to specifically type in [EMAIL PROTECTED] next time rather than hitting reply and see if that's the problem.

 Terri