On 7/10/2008 4:31 AM, Maickel Pandie wrote:
It's been 3 weeks since I launched my mailing list server using Mailman +
Postfix, 2 days ago my server stoped sending mail, when I search the problem
from log it telling me that the problem is disk drive is full. When I
restart my server I can't login into server because there are no free space
anymore in disk drive. First time this server work, it only consume 6 GB.
Now my 40 GB hard drive is full.

Is it right that Mailman save all email or attachment file in server
machine? if it's right what can I do to clear all email or attachment file
in server machine?

This doesn't help you much now, but this is why it is a good idea to keep anything that stores data (mail, temp directories, etc) on a separate partition from your / directory.

You may have to connect the drive to a different computer to delete the archives (located in something like /var/lib/mailman/archives) - but if it were me, I'd just buy a [much] bigger hard drive and clone the old one to it... 40GB is pretty tiny these days... :)

Good luck, hope you get it sorted...