Mark Sapiro wrote:
jithender reddy wrote:
where
as one day i find that same as ours i.e mailman archieve it is showing
entire mails to the outside people. If they are downloading all the
archieves and seeing them will break our privacy this came to my
existance after 2 years of time. I dont know how may are doing this.
And we are very much afraid of this.

for example same iam showing the link here

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/

If you set archive_private to "private" on the lists "Archiving
Options" page in the admin web interface, the archive will only be
available to list members who log in with their list pasword. The
archive links will be of the form
<http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/mailman-developers/>, and the
'pipermail' links won't work.

It might also be a very good idea to set up an IP address restriction for the pipermail directory tree in httpd.conf to restrict access to your internal network.