Terri Oda wrote:

The latest version is here:

http://terri.zone12.com/mm-website/

So, that's using some red/pink from the logo as link colours as someone suggested to me.

I really don't want anyone over-riding my own choices for link colors.

More suggestions welcome!

Did you want to mention the official Mailman group on LinkedIn? Of course, I can't figure out how to give you a link that will take you to their page for the group as opposed to the "home page" that I defined for the group (namely www.list.org), but that may be something we can resolve.

--
Brad Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Member of the Python.org Postmaster Team & Co-Moderator of the