David Andrews wrote:

>I currently run my own server, a SUN Cobalt RAQ550.  Mailman is
>installed on it and I have full access to everything.

>Because of aging hardware, etc. I will be replacing everything.  I am
>considering going to c-panel as we also host web sites for parts of a
>national nonprofit for which we also provide the lists.

I have done both the C-pannel thing and using my own server with config files
etc, and in my experience, unless you are hosting lots of websites like in a
hosting environment, there is not much point in using C-pannel.  When I was
using it, I got very fustrated with what it was trying to do, which was fab in
a hosting environment, but not for me, having different requirements for
different sites etc.

Hope this helps.
Andrew.