Probably something obvious I'm missing...

Oh - I'm on mailman 2.1.11 for this and the other question I had about
setting the default new_member_options to no mail for a list...

I can change the admin_member_chunksize on the General Options page, but
setting it to anything larger than 29 doesn't allow me to see more than
29 members on a page... if I set it to 20, it does limit the number
displayed to 20...

Is there a max setting somewhere that I have to override in mm_cfg.py or
somewhere else, like maybe the DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE = 30' setting?

Thanks,

--

Simon