Hi Jaione,

Jaione Arrieta:
Hi I have a mailing list, I´m the administrator that is I´m a user
and have no idea of programming, and I used to have the same mailing
list  in mailman but with an older version and worked just fine and I
was very happy with it but had to change servers and my hosting
service upload the version available a month ago which is the version
2.1.9.cp2 and I´m having many problems with this version _postings
take veryyyyy long time to arrived if they do, because some postings
arrive to some members and others to other members and some they
don´t arrive to anybody even if they get to the archive, and if there
is an important subject to discuss there´s no way to make it
interesting cause many people don´t get the messages, and even if
they send a message it doesn´t arrive to many people, an I need the
mailing list   to be fast an  active as it was before and I´m having
lot´s of complains... _all of the sudden all the memebers for example
the "m" members get unsuscribe at the same time and I put them back
and then all the members that start with "p" get unsuscribe at the
same time and I don´t have time to check all the time all the members
usually I have to do it two or three times a day I´m really not very
happy with this version, is there a way to go back to an older
version ? or what can I do to make it work just fine with no
problems?

I am sure others will have better ideas but it seems to me you may want to use a different provider which offers good mailman support so that you do not have to worry about underlying details - i.e. it is their responsibility to make mailman work as expected.

If you check the archives, you will be able to find people on this list who offer such services.

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
www.LCWords.com