At 1:57 AM +0000 9/6/08, Khalil Abbas wrote:

 it's a religious list and each subscriber invites all his friends to
 subscribe, each one subscriber can make up to 100 people subscribe and
 that's the beauty of it..

Okay, so you're spamming up to 100 people, at the request of a single person. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

 by the way, the list is about 200,000+ in size, but I have to divide it
 on several servers because godaddy (where I host the lists) limits the
 daily smtp relays so I can't send them all using only one server .. I have
 3 servers with 100,000 emails per day limit each..

Given the way you've described it, I think we should probably contact GoDaddy and get them to terminate all your accounts.

Now, if you can convince me that you've been misinterpreted or misunderstood, I might hold off on doing that. But you've got a tough job ahead of you.

--
Brad Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>