hello, I have a problem if anyone can help me. I'm in the autoparts business
and I had a small hosting plan with cpanel where I could install mailman with
just one click. I have a mailing list of my customers with about 400
subscribers and send them weekly updates once a week and monthly updates once a
month. but as my business grew big I needed a dedicated server to put my data
and manuals and videos on. so I bought a server and paid for several months
upfront. but for my surprise I could not find mailman ready to be installed in
its control panel (webmin).  I'm no computer tech, could someone install
mailman for me on the server? I'm ready to pay for the installation. Thank you

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!