Michael Welch

>With Mailman, is there any clue in a received message header that the original
>message went through moderation and was approved -- as opposed to being sent
>unmoderated?

There is an X-Mailman-Approved-At: header.

>Also, I sent this previously through my From address' smtp server, but
>python.org tagged it as spam, which seems pretty aggressive considering that I
>am enrolled on the list server.

I'm sure the spam filtering at bag.python.org doesn't check list
membership.

In any case, if you have questions or issues with the spam filters at
bag.python.org, I think you'd need to address them to

Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        The highway is for gamblers,