Bob Lydiate wrote:

How can I tell what actual version of Mailman I have. I am using mailman on
an Ubuntu server and the Ubuntu version number is not in the same general
format as the mailman version numbers.

That sounds like an Ubuntu question that should be asked on the Ubuntu mailing lists.

Version number formats I've seen in the past have been like 2.1.5-1, where the portion before the dash would be the baseline code from us that they started with, and the number after the dash would indicate how many of their minor revisions they've made to the code after they forked.

--
Brad Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>