From: Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reverse engineering of example web pages is likely to be the the most
productive approach.

And if you know a bit about HTML forms, this is really quite simple, and is how I came up with the example I posted.

Simply look at the HTML source of any page of interest, then make the fields in your own form use the same "name" attribute.

I did this (for example) to help a computer-timid person maintain subscriptions by putting a simple TEXTAREA named "subscribees" on the admin page of their website. (They were intimidated by going through the Mailman admin interface, and all they ever wanted to do was add and delete subscribers.)

:::: "With your intensive agriculture," he went on, "you're simply draining the soil of phosphorus. More than half of one per cent a year. Going clean out of circulation. And then the way you throw away hundreds of thousands of tons of phosphorus pentoxide in your sewage! Pouring it into the sea. And you call that progress. Your modern sewage systems!" His tone was witheringly scornful. "You ought to be putting it back where it came from. On the land." Lord Edward shook an admonitory finger and frowned. "On the land, I tell you." -- Aldus Huxley, from "Point Counter Point," published 1928 ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::