Sean Murphy wrote:

>Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>> When sent, the mail is sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or whatever the name
>> of the site list is). You can test if this mail is deliverable by just
>> mailing anything to that address.
>>

>I checked the mm_cfg.py and then the defaults.py it is currently set to
>manual, that should be good.  So I think the email address for the site
>admin is incorrect.  I did a couple of searches in those files above
>with no luck.  Where do I change the "site admin's" email address?

As I said, the mail is sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (assuming the site
list is named 'mailman' and is ultimately sent to the owner of that
list.

Go to the admin web interface for the 'mailman' list (something like
http://www.example.com/mailman/admin/mailman/), log in and set 'owner'
(The list administrator email addresses. Multiple administrator
addresses, each on separate line is okay.)

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        The highway is for gamblers,