Hi,

I recieve hundreds of messages everyday as uncaught bounce notifications and
most of them are spam ADs of pills and stuff sent to my list.. and some of them
are actually uncaught bounces by mailman. I can't keep opening the messages
everyday to filter them, on the other hand I can't afford to ignore the actual
uncaught spams in order not to be blocked by their corresponding mail servers!

is there a way to let mailman unsubscribe the addresses of uncaught spams
automatically from my lists instead of sending it to me?

Thanks..