on 12/20/08 7:34 PM, St John's Webmaster said:

I've been unable to fix the issue where attachments to all lists are not getting through, even though the specific content filtering options int he lists are not turned on. Where would I start looking for the answers to a global scrub attachemnets.

Look for DEFAULT_SCRUB_NONDIGEST in your mm_cfg.py file, and whether or not the list(s) in question are configured to scrub non-digests (that would be in the web admin interface, under "Non-digest options").

You should also check out the other "SCRUB" configuration options in mm_cfg.py and Defaults.py.

--
Brad Knowles
<b...@shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out