To: "Alex" <arogo...@comcast.net>
Cc: <mailman-users@python.org>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 1:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Centos + Blue Quartz question - virtual site issue.

on 12/21/08 5:35 PM, Alex said:

I'm trying to set up Mailman on NuOnce Centos+Blue Quartz site, running into a problem - all emails to the aliases come back as "unknown user".

Clearly, your aliases aren't set up correctly. Either you did not complete the Mailman installation process using our instructions (see <http://list.org/mailman-install/>), or you're installing from a binary package created by someone else and you may not have completed their installation instructions, or maybe their installation process is incomplete.

If you're using a binary package from someone else, you need to go to the developers of that package and get further support from them.

--
Brad Knowles
<b...@shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out