Dear mailman users..

we make class "A" mail servers that will guarantee the delivery of yor messages
DIRECTLY to hotmail, yahoo, gmail and all other mail services.. no more
messages stuck in the queue because the remote mail servers refuses your mail
..

no matter how big your list is .. we guarantee its immediate delivery ..

Note: to avoid spammers.. mass mailing is not allowed directly, there are steps
that has to be done first to validate your lists.. we will watch your
activities like a hawk, so spammers don't even think of trying..

our prices are very cheap also ..

reply to my address if interested ..

Thanks..