On 02/15/09 16:36, Brad Knowles wrote:
I would suggest first using the resources provided by the people who develop your distribution, because they'll be able to give you specific instructions that may be unique to the configuration they provide.

After that, try the website at www.sendmail.org. They have a lot of documentation and other resources that may be helpful to you.

I'll also add that the comp.mail.sendmail news group is a wonderful place to ask Sendmail specific (and sometimes related) questions. Pick your preferred Usenet server and connect your preferred NNTP client. Or if need be, drop me a line and I'll add you to my personal comp.mail.sendmail NNTP <-> SMTP gateway.

Grant. . . .