Mark Sapiro wrote:
Steve Lindemann wrote:

I've had several occasions where list admins have "lost" the initial welcome message they received when I created a new list for them. Is there a way to resend that new list created message?

Mailman can't resend the list created email with the password. You can
recreate the mail or even make a script to do it from the newlist.txt
template, but you can't get the password because it's encrypted.

Thank you Mark! I don't really need the password in the message (nice to have, but not needed). I can always deal with that separately if I have to. Since most of the lists on my server only have one admin the other limitation shouldn't be an issue and I can always change which email address is listed first for the admin. This will also be handy when the admin role for a list changes hands.
--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign