on 4/3/09 1:50 PM, Pete Smith said:

I suspect that this might not be the right list for this question, but I have an odd problem that seems to be Mailman related.

In a nutshell, the body of an e-mail sent by a Zimbra Webclient through a Mailman list server is unreadable with Eudora 7.1.

In most cases, these sorts of things occur when one side or the other is generating a non-standard HTML format, when then gets modified by Mailman in a standard manner, and the results are ... unpleasant.

I have one such set of e-mails, with full headers, available for anyone who is interested in this problem, but I won't clog up the list with it.

Feel free to send me a copy and I'll see if I can figure out what went wrong. If I can't help you, then maybe Mark Sapiro can (since he's the lead developer of the 2.1 and 2.2 branches of Mailman).

--
Brad Knowles
<b...@shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out