on 5/16/09 9:57 AM, Bernie Cosell said:

I've been pushing on this some, to no avail at the moment. The simple part was finding the data directory, the wiki isn't exactly correct: on our install, at least, the data directory is in /var/lib/mailman.

Then you're using a version of Mailman that was provided as part of a binary package from some other source, and not our canonical source-only distribution of Mailman.

That's not necessarily a problem, but you do need to keep in mind that all our documentation and FAQs are written to the only standard we have, which is the original source code that we provide. We can't control what anyone else does with whatever they provide, nor can we write their documentation for them.

--
Brad Knowles
<b...@shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out