On Mon, 1 Jun 2009, LuKreme wrote:
It's been an RFE for some time
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/266715>.
I understand that for lists of one or two hundred members, it might be
desirable to show two to four pages of 50, but with thousands of
members, the alphabetic chunks may be preferred.

Rather than limit the display to addresses beginning with the specified letter, why not just have the listing *start* at the specified letter, but continue to the end of the full list of members? If I select 'P' the list would start at 'P' and continue with 'Q' and 'R' up to 50 per page, and if I click the 'next' link, it would just keep going to the end of the list... Is there some efficiency to limiting the display to one letter of the alphabet?

- C