Dear Mailman-Users and Team,

i am using mailman for a long time now and like for once to say thanks for the good work!

A while ago we migrated the server and the lists. It comes that i recognized a problem. A mail to the mail robot mylist-requ...@mylist.domain goes straight to the moderation-queue and the user got a bounce that the mail is held for approval. Even when the moderator approves the mail - it is published to the list and not to the mail-robot.

My first idea was that the migrated lists are buggy - but the same behaviour occurs after creating a new list.

We are using virtualhosts and postfix as a mta.

Any Ideas howto debug or which steps to take to get this problem solved are highly appreciated?

 Joe