on 7/17/09 11:55 AM, Mark Sapiro said:

Of course, but I suspect that the users who are astute/sophisticated
enough to follow that link to the listinfo page, find and click the
"Unsubscribe or edit options" button and then fill in their email
address and click "Unsubscribe" on the options login page are not the
ones the OP is concerned about.

The ones I would be concerned about are the clue-free types who scream in ALL CAPS, and insist that it is my duty to respond to their every whim and to unsubscribe them from every mailing list in existence on the entire Internet, and that because the Mailman software is associated with Python and python.org, we must obviously be the morons who run the entire thing.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Those are the ones I tend to reserve my harshest punishment/criticism for.

But I'm trying to be a more optimistic and positive person now (after my surgery for thyroid cancer), so I guess I need to change that. Maybe once they finally start me on the synthetic thyroid replacement drugs, and I feel like I've got some energy back.

--
Brad Knowles <b...@shub-internet.org>