From: mailman-l...@mydomain.com; on behalf of; Mail Delivery System
[mailer-dae...@mydomain.com]

      Subject:  Staying healthy is easy
      Sent:     7/20/2009 10:08 AM

     joe.b...@wherever.com on 7/20/2009 10:08 AM
            Failed (host mail.system.com[xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] said: 550
5.1.1 <joe.b...@wherever.com>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
command))

What specifically is  mailman-loop supposed to do and is this just a
coincidence that I am getting them after the upgrade? I commented out
the alias and restarted mailman, yet the message continue to be
delivered.

--
Christopher Adams
adam...@gmail.com