hi, hi was reading the features of mailman.

I still can't understand if is possible to use it in the way I need.

sorry if I bother you, but I really can't figure it out.

I need to set a form, and the subriscriers will receive the mail in the order I decide (like a sequential autoresponder), so everyone will receive soon the mail N°1, two days after the registration the mail N° 2 and so on.

but I also need to send sometimes mail like a mailing list (for example today i wanna invite them to frre teleconference)

is this possible with mailman?

ivan