Hi all,
I've been using a shell script to compile a list of all subscribers on a list for our intranet at a site I'm taking care of. This is done with the mailman-subscribers.py script and some smart commands that parse the csv file in different ways.

I run this as a cron script hourly on the server so that the subscriber list is updated. Then suddenly I realized this is weird way to do it, it must be smarter to use the list_member command in bin/, but I can't get a nicely formatted CSV file as with mailman- subscribers.py. Has anyone a smart idea on how to fix this? Or maybe I should add it as a feature request somewhere for the list_members script?

See these pages for more info what I'm talking about:
http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030569
http://www.msapiro.net/mailman-subscribers.py

Thanks,