I upgraded our version of mailman from 2.0.x to the newest release of 2.1.12rc2 using ./configure --prefix=/var/mailman --with-cgi-gid=apache --with-python=/usr/bin/python2.4. I started mailman using the mailmanctl script. As soon as I did, I started getting the following error from the qrunner:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/mailman/cron/qrunner", line 89, in ?
    from Mailman.Handlers import HandlerAPI
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/HandlerAPI.py", line 26, in ?
    from Mailman.pythonlib.StringIO import StringIO
ImportError: No module named pythonlib.StringIO.

I did some googling and found quite some people with the same error, but no real fixes. Does anyone have a fix for this? Im running 2.6.20-1.2944.fc6PAE #1 SMP Tue Apr 10 18:21:36 EDT 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux, on Fedora.

thanks,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante