I have been using mailman for a mailing list where non-subscribers are permitted to send messages, but those messages are moderated using emergency moderation. After a recent upgrade, this stopped working. Now, I get a message: Reason: Non-members are not allowed to post messages to this list.

I am running 2.1.12.cp3. I do not know what version I was running previously. There does not appear to be a setting to allow non-subscribers to post.

Is there a way to re-enable non-subscribers to send messages to the list?

Thanks,

Jerry