LuKreme wrote:
On 22-Nov-2009, at 17:14, Gadi Evron wrote:
Brad, crappy providers aside, do you think this might be a useful feature?

It could be useful in a very narrow set of circumstances. the question is, is
it worth putting resources into such a feature for those very few times this
would be useful?

My sense is that getting the list of users and sending a Bcc to them is a
workable solution, but I'm not tied to that position.

I'm going to go with "useful, but not useful enough to put major resources into implementing"

Maybe a nice in-between solution would be making sure the FAQ/Documentation had an entry saying "if you need to get an emergency message out and Mailman is not working, here's how to get the whole subscriber list and send a Bcc'ed mail" Anyone want to volunteer to stick that in the wiki so people can find it in the future?

(Or just write up a quick definition and email me, and I can stick it in the wiki in the appropriate place.)

 Terri