Mark Sapiro wrote:
glen martin wrote:
The root cause, though, is my users. I'd therefore like to train them :) by rejecting their posts that copy non-members.
Actually, the best you can do is Recipient filters. If you set
require_explicit_destination to Yes and max_num_recipients to 2, any
post which is not explicitly addressed to and only to the list will be
held.

This also has the side effect of "training" (or annoying) your users who don't have "reply to list" buttons in their mail clients. Which may be a reasonable side effect, or a really annoying one, depending on your list members. When we did something similar for related reasons, the cries of joy and the cries of anguish pretty much cancelled each other out, but your mileage may vary.

 Terri