On Dec 21, 2009, at 1:49 AM, John Fitzsimons wrote:

> Are there currently *any* web forum(s) that enable forum/mailman
> mirroring ? In other words a Mailman email going to a web forum and
> vica versa ?

Search the FAQ wizard for "web forum".  You should find a link to an article
that talks about Joomla.  That's the best integration I know of, although I'm
sure there are others.

> I believe that something like this could work with phpbb2 but not the
> current release. Can anyone help please ?

I'm not personally aware of anything, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't
exist.

--
Brad Knowles <bradknow...@shub-internet.org>