At 07:25 PM 1/4/2010, Mark Sapiro wrote:
Christopher Adams wrote:

>A spammer has subscribed completely unique addresses from the same domain to
>many of the mailing lists that we host. Is there a way to unsubscribe
>everything from this domain without writing a script that will do it?

Would that domain be "zeusmail.org." I have had a similar occurrence -- and don't know why -- have seen nothing bad from it, but got unique subscriptions to over 100 lists from a zeusmail.org domain. Since all my lists deal with a specialized topic (blindness) it is unlikely that 100 or more individuals were interested from the same domain -- but I have seen nothing bad happen yet -- just suspicious.

Dave