Hi,

I've got Mailman up and running and looks good, but I'm not sure about
multiple domains.

mm_cfg.py contains this section:
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['lists.domain2.net']
add_virtualhost('lists.domain2.net', 'domain2.net')

Mail sent to mail...@lists.domain1.net (the default URL and email
hosts are lists.domain1.net) goes through fine, but
mail...@lists.domain2.net disappear once they are passed to mailman by
postfix.
There is nothing in the mailman log files for the attempted delivery
to lists.domain2.net.

I'm using the Ubuntu Karmic package of Mailman which includes
postfix-to-mailman.py, not sure if that effects this.

I believe that mailing lists exist across all virtual domains listed?
Is there any way to allow for the same mailing list on different
domains with one instance of mailman?
So I could have us...@lists.domain1.net AND us...@lists.domain2.net as
two separate lists.

Thanks