Hello,

I'm trying to create a xapian[1] indexer for our mailing list. As mailman is
written in Python and there are python bindings for xapian, I guess I can maybe
create a plugin for that.
My first question is : is there already such a thing ? I searched on the net,
but nothing appeared
My second one : can we create a plugin for mailman, if so, where should I go to
have some doc ? seems there's nothing in the wiki
(http://wiki.list.org/dosearchsite.action?searchQuery.queryString=plugin&searchQuery.spaceKey=conf_all)

Just to explain why I'd like to do that: we already have a xapian search engine
in here, indexing a fileserver, request tracker queues and moinmoin wikis... so
we'd like to aggregate all our stuff in one app for searching.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA