Mark-san,

I'm very sorry to keep asking you on this, but could you please let
me know one more thing?

Since the mail is sent to mail...@example.com from mail...@example.com,
there should be that mail in any places such as /var/spool/mail/mailman,
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/mailman.mbox/mailman.mbox and so on I guess.
But there is nether of them. How can I find that mail?

Sincerely,

Mark Sapiro wrote:
Masaharu Kawada wrote:
One thing to make sure, do you mean that a non-list-member is the mailman user?

Yes and no. The sender of the post is not a member of the list. Mailman
looks at more than one thing when determining if the sender is a
member. In this case, what Mailman looks at is the From: header which
according to the vette log is r...@example.com and also at the
envelope sender which according to the Postfix log is
mail...@example.com, so neither of those addresses are list members
and if either one was a member, the post would be handled as if from
that member.

And the list of the administrator is the mailman user as well?

The list administrator is whatever address(es) is/are in the 'owner'
attribute of the list. I have no idea what, if any, these might be.