Hi -

I just set up a mailing list via the host of my website. They are using Mailman 2.1.14.

I tested it out right after I first set it up. The initial three addresses which I placed on the list and to which I sent some test mails all received them without problem.

So then I added a whole bunch of addresses - about 250 - which I took from a list to which I had been sending mails via BCC. (In searching archives of the mailman-users list, I found reference to 100 addresses as a maximum - at least for some systems/lists, but when I did the mass subscribe, I got no message indicating I was subscribing more than allowed.)

I sent the first mail this morning. I got a bounce request for moderation (even though I was pretty sure I had set my own address not to require moderation). I approved it, but the message never arrived.

I went into the membership area and definitely set my own address to not require moderation. I sent the message out again, but have not seen any sign of it.

I have the list set to not archive messages, but I know they're going out, at least they're appearing in my Alpine sent-mail.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--Kathy Bilton
ka...@fred.net