Le 2012-03-09 20:28, Larry Stone a écrit :
On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, Tanstaafl wrote:

Hi all,

I've had this parameter defined in my postfix ever since it was first set up (not by me), and most everything I read online says it should be there.

But, the newer versions of postfix now provide warnings for unused parameters, and that is what I'm getting for this one parameter:

myhost : Fri Mar 09, 13:16:12 : ~
# postconf -n | grep mailman
alias_maps = hash:/etc/mail/aliases, hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases virtual_alias_maps = ${mysql}/vam.cf, hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman postconf: warning: /etc/postfix/main.cf: unused parameter: mailman_destination_recipient_limit=1
myhost : Fri Mar 09, 13:16:26 : ~
#

Anyone have any idea why? Am I indeed not using it? I'd rather not just comment it out and test without some confirmation first, since this is a production box.

transport_destination_recipient_limit is a Postfix parameter that is
specific to the named transport. If you don't have a transport named
mailman, then mailman_transport_destination_recipient is indeed
unused.

-- Larry Stone
   lston...@stonejongleux.com

this depend  version the postfix

ks37777 ~]# postconf -n | grep mailman
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases , hash:/etc/postfix/aliases,hash:/etc/mailman/aliases
mailman_destination_recipient_limit = 1
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual,hash:/etc/mailman/aliases

ok on my machine

--
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
 gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

 http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
 http://gplus.to/sshfake
 http://gplus.to/sshswilting
 http://gplus.to/john.swilting
 https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
 This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
 provided they receive a note of presentation