Hello everyone,

I hope someone can show me in the right direction here. I have a FreeBSD 8.0 running Mailman 2.1.2 on Exim 4.69. My problem is that I have recently added 2 lists, all working perefectly with just one slight problem. I have users who ARE NOT MEMBERS of the list but are just supposed to send information to the list without requiring to be moderated, and MEMBERS of the list with no mod activated. The Non-memnbers' addresses I have put under Privacy Options ---> Sender Filters ----> Non-member filters. Which I assume is fine, but everytime any other specified users send to the list I always have to go in and release it. Even if I the owner of the list has to send to the list I always have to go in and release it.

What could be wrong here?

Please help,

Regards,

Mollatt.