Is there a way to suspend or otherwise prevent a subscriber from posting
to a list and send a notice of same, without actually unsubscribing and
officially banning them? Suppose I have a user that is abusing a list
rule. I don't want to ban them yet but I want them to be forced to
contact the list owner in order to be reinstated. I know I can add them
to the ban list, but what happens to their subscription settings? Are
they also automatically unsubscribed or do they just  get a banned
message when they post while the subscription information remains in
tact? TIA.